Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DK_Barons

Relocating

2 posts in this topic

We have made the decision to let IBD expire.

We will be starting basketball forums at the gridiron. Many of you already know where that is but I'll provide a link at the end. If you don't have an account there you will have to register one. The user accounts here won't transfer. Neither will the old posts. I'll leave this site up as a read only forum for a while. The software license expires in December so that will probably be when I take it down. 

Join the TGD here: http://gridirondigest.net/index.php?/forum/19-the-indiana-high-school-basketball-forums/

I'll turn of the ability to post in this forum in the next week or so making it read only. 

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Posting has been disabled. 

Follow us to our new home. Link above.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0