Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave Mosbey

Coaching openings 2016-17

50 posts in this topic

I can definitely see the reason for the interest. With the talent there at the moment, plus what's coming up through the feeder system, there's a great opportunity there for the next 3-4 years.

this is second hand but someone told me today they heard from a reliable source that there was a lot of interest in the HH position and they had 4 Varsity coaches apply.

Three names were mentioned on Hickory Husker for HH Nate Hawkins, Jamie Hudson who was at Bedford and a 3rd guy coaching at another school. I would be happy with any of the three.

Wishing my weekend away but can't wait until Monday to find out who our new coach is.

Only rumors but the 2 guys mentioned above , I had heard . The other 2 names mentioned were a former coach @ Wood Memorial , who is now coaching @ Hancock County & a coach that is @ South Knox . Don't know if this is true , just something I had heard recently .

Yeah I heard the same 4 just didn't mention the other 2 because they were still employed by other schools. The Hancock County guy is a 1987 grad f Heritage Hills.

Any updates or estimated timeline for Wood Memorial and/or Tell City.

Former New Albany JV coach , Matt Lynch , was recently named the Head Coach @ Tell City . Best of luck to coach Lynch .

As for Wood Memorial, the interview process is ongoing. In terms of a timetable, my best guess is mid-June on a final decision.

Any updates or estimated timeline for Wood Memorial and/or Tell City.

Several updates as we enter June. Check my post from page 1 of the thread (dated April 29th) for the latest.

Overlooked one that was on Harrell list. Unofficially 43 changes made to this point.

New addition from over the weekend. Unofficially 44 coaching changes listed going into 2016-2017.

I'm not sure if it is official, but Edgewood may have hired a new coach... While Shakamak may be looking for a new coach.

Number now unofficially at 47 with Terre Haute South opening included.

Number now unofficially at 48. North Montgomery the latest addition.

The previous post on Edgewood and Shakamak openings was a little premature. Too many moving parts at Edgewood... Kind of a shame for all involved.

Kevin Menke has been named the new Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach at Wood Memorial.

An at least somewhat surprising addition of Bloomfield puts the unofficial number at 52.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0