Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave Mosbey

Coaching openings 2016-17

50 posts in this topic

What jobs are open and which ones have been filled ??

In Southwestern Indiana

Jeff Hein Vincennes resigned but will remain AD.

Bryan Speer Evansville Harrison resigned but will stay on as AD.

Kelly Ballard resigned at Evansville Day and replacement Austin Brooks already announced.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Springs Valley job is open.....again.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any word on Vincennes Lincoln yet ??

BNL is open.

The Sports Editor for the Spencer County Journal posted on Twitter that Heritage Hills head coach Matt Sisley has resigned, Said it was confirmed at last nights meeting.

Any way we can pin this and have a similar set-up as is on the GID? Or maybe I start a thread and edit/update, and pin that.

Only 3 of Heritage Hills basketball coaches are teachers JV coach Josh Wetzel who has been JV coach for 15 years, 8th grade coach Kevin Tempel and 7th grade coach Dillion Lee Gregory.

H Hills has never had a lay coach in football or basketball but if they went that route we have 2 more internal candidates Varsity assistant Nate Hawkins who formerly was head coach at Forest Park and freshman coach John Becher.

Not sure who if any on that list will apply but they are the coaches for HH high school and middle school for the 2015-16 school year. I would guess a few of those would apply for the job as well as external candidates.

Matt Sisley did a outstanding job of building up the feeder program so the next coach should find plenty of talent to choose from.

HH returns 2 full time starters + 4 other players that started between 1-6 games plus the JV was 16-6, Freshman 11-4, 8th grade 22-0 and 7th grade 14-2.

Head Coach Openings 2016-2017

School/'15-'16 Head Coach/'16-'17 Head Coach

*Anderson/Ryne Smith/Phil Washington

*Andrean/Greg Bosak/Bradley Stangel

*Bethany Christian/Eric Gingerich/Ryan Gingerich

*Bloomfield/Matt Britton/

*BNL/Jamie Hudson/Matt Seifers

*Boone Grove/Matt McKay/

*Bluffton/Kevin Leising/Chris Benedict

*Carroll (Flora)/Matt Weaver/Chad Arnold

*Central Noble/Ethan Marsh/John Bodey

*Chesterton/Tom Peller/Marc Urban

*Columbia City/Chris Benedict/Brett Eberly

*Churubusco/Mike McBride/

*East Noble/Chad Cripe/Ryan Eakins

*Edgewood/Dave Mahurin/

*Elkhart Central/Randy DeShone/

*Evansville Day/Kelly Ballard/Austin Brooks

*Evansville Harrison/Bryan Speer/Nathan Fleenor

*FW Concordia/Tim Reinking/Austin Thoms

*FW Snider/John Todor/Jim Metcalf 

*Goshen/Brian Bechtel/Michael Wohlford

*Greencastle/Troy Greenlee/

*Heritage Hills/Matt Sisley/Nate Hawkins

*Indy Attucks/Mel Baird/Chris Hawkins

*Indy Herron/Scott Adams/Paul Swartz

*Jennings County/Joe Hartwell/

*Knightstown/Bob Allen/

*Lakewood Park/Chad Hibbard/Rod Wilmont

*Manchester/Eric Thompson/Mark Underwood

*Medora/Michael Leitzman/

*Monrovia/Micah Elliott/Kyle Swafford

*North Miami/Clay Bolser/Ryan DeMien

*North Montgomery/Joel Grindle/

*North Vermillion/Sam Karr/Nate O'Neall

*North White/Eli Henson/

*Norwell/Randy Hawkins/Mike McBride

*Owen Valley/Chad Smith/Roger Fleetwood

*Park Tudor/Jim Melton/Michael Shelton

*Peru/Jim Metcalfe/Eric Thompson

*Rushville/Brian Bowen/

*Scottsburg/Brady Wells/Brent Jameson

*Seymour/Kyle Clough/

*S. Central (E)/Ryan Crick/Greg Robinson

*Springs Valley/Rick Scholl/Michael Leitzman

*Taylor/Basil Mawbey/Jake Leicht

*Tell City/Greg Arnold/Matt Lynch

*Terre Haute South/Scott Ridge/Maynard Lewis

*Tri-Central/Kyle Zahn/

*Trinity Lutheran/Aaron Rudzinski/Brian Stuckwisch

*Union City/Dustin Baldwin/David Barger

*Vincennes Lincoln/Jeff Hein/Josh Thompson

*Vincennes Rivet/Jason Kaylor/Mark Bezy

*Wawasee/Steve Wiktorowski/Jon Everingham

*White River Valley/Joe Pigg/Jimmy Beasley

*Whitko/Roger Fleetwood/Eli Henson

*Wood Memorial/Josh Thompson/Kevin Menke

Edited by wmhs2000

Based on what was on Harrell, and what I've read on here to date, above is an updated post for '16-'17 Coaching Openings.

I would guess most of these will fill by the end of May because you would think schools would want the new coach in place before the start of summer ball.

Harrell has updated the list as of today. Will update when I get a chance.

List updated as of May 5th. Plenty more to update as Spring/Summer goes along.

Haven't seen it anywhere else but the IHSAA job posting page has Tell City listed.

http://www.ihsaa.org/MembershipServices/JobPostings/tabid/1025/Default.aspx

Unofficially 33 positions listed to this point.

Haven't seen it anywhere else but the IHSAA job posting page has Tell City listed.

Can verify this, as it's also listed on TC-TTS site.

http://www.ihsaa.org/MembershipServices/JobPostings/tabid/1025/Default.aspx

Edited by wmhs2000

A few weekend updates; listings updated as of May 8th.

I would guess the Heritage Hills position will be announced at the May 9th or May 23rd school board meeting. I would love if a announcement would come tomorrow night but if I had to guess it would be the meeting on the 23rd

Josh Thompson has been officially announced as the new Vincennes Lincoln Head Coach.

Jimmy Beasley has been named the new Head Coach @ White River Valley.

Bloomfield alum Nate O'Neall moves from girls to boys coach at North Vermillion.

Nothing at the last school board meeting so I'm guessing the new coach at Heritage Hills will be announced at the May 23rd meeting which is the final board meeting before the end of school.

I haven't heard much as far as applicants and the rumor mill has been pretty silent. I have asked several people but only told two names of coaches that supposedly applied one that was on coach Sisley's staff last season and one that coached at another school.

Several updates this week. Check my post from page 1 of the thread (dated April 29th) for the latest.

Heard a possibility on the HH job. If it turns out to be this coach, I think HH fans will be pleased.

Nothing at the last school board meeting so I'm guessing the new coach at Heritage Hills will be announced at the May 23rd meeting which is the final board meeting before the end of school.

I haven't heard much as far as applicants and the rumor mill has been pretty silent. I have asked several people but only told two names of coaches that supposedly applied one that was on coach Sisley's staff last season and one that coached at another school.

this is second hand but someone told me today they heard from a reliable source that there was a lot of interest in the HH position and they had 4 Varsity coaches apply.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0