Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eel fan south grad

Swiac Seniors

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys need some help for work. Need the seniors for Linton EG Shakamak Wrv ND. Thanks guys!!!!. I also need seniors for Northview, North Knox, Marshall ILL. Thanks again any help much appreciated.

Edited by Eel fan south grad

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacob Clothier, Pierce Jackson, Joe Dieball, Dylan Morris, Andrew Woods, Brayden Talley for Linton.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WRV had Tyler York, Hunter Cornelius, an Johnathon Park. I'm not sure if Park finished the year.

TKS guys helps me out a lot. I will be able to finish up my mailings now.

Shannon Chesterfield and Nate Tippery are the ND seniors

TKs

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0