Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GaHoosier

Southridge Sectional

6 posts in this topic

I know Jasper crushed Vincennes in the regular season. Can Vincennes make a game of it or will Jasper cruise into the championship game? What about Pike Central vs Southridge? Any thoughts on that game?

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GO Chargers!!

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would expect Vincennes/Jasper game to be very close game. I have only seen Southridge play a couple times this year. Unless they have improved greatly I don't think they can score with Pike and I don't believe their guard play is good enough to hold the ball.

Congratulations to the Chargers!

It was a great championship game in a great atmosphere.

These boys were not even born when Pike Central won their only other sectional championship in 1997.

Our community could not be more proud of them.

Congratulations Pike Central. Now don't stop, beat Bosse.

Go Chargers, beat the Bulldogs and bring home another title!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0