Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MasonHAsher

Class 1A State Tournament

58 posts in this topic

Liberty Christian looks like the real deal. The remind me of Linton in the way they can get after people defensively... They aren't as limited offensively. Seems like teams that can handle the pressure and keep them under their average ppg keep it close. I don't think a win is out of the question, but they will need to play a smart game. Good luck to the Cardinals.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am hoping the Cardinals bring the title back to SW Indiana. Good luck.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/pinterest does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bloomfield is capable of playing a smart game. LC sounds like a very good basketball team, and the Cardinals will have to play their most focused and intense game of the year. I know we'll be ready and we may be the underdog, but all it takes is 32 minutes of hard, clean basketball and ANYTHING can happen.

That's why they throw the ball up at the start anything can happen GO CARDINALS. Remember last year Cardinal you were ready to jump off a bridge. Look what a difference a year makes.

I admit I grew a bit impatient and said things out of anger and frustration, but I'm a year older and a year wiser. It has been a special season, and these kids have grown as well. I never stopped believing Bloomfield could get the job done, I just got tired of the waiting. But as they say, good things take time and I'm at peace with whatever Saturday's outcome brings. I hope we have the support times two we've had to this point on Saturday morning. A template has been established and I think future BHS teams have learned something and I think we as fans have too. I know I have.

Edited by AlwaysACardinal

GREAT POST CARDINAL. LUCK TO BLOOMFIELD.

Well, LC defeated Bloomfield 64-45. We were right there at the start of the fourth, but we just ran out of gas and the Lions pulled away. It was tough to fall further behind and lose in the end, but it was a special season and I'm proud of how our kids represented our community, their families, and themselves on Indiana high school basketball's biggest stage. Also, it was special to see Eli Combs win the Ray Craft mental attitude award. The young man was a true leader and a great kid, and he'll most definitely be missed. Cards end up 26-4.

Great season congrats.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0