Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave Mosbey

Who do you open with & scrimmage ?

22 posts in this topic

Now that my Patriots are done with football I'm ready to talk basketball so who does everyone open the season with and scrimmage ??

For Heritage Hills we Scrimmage at Wood Memorial on November 21st and open season at North Harrison on November 28th.

After scrimmaging regular season opponents for several years first South Spencer then Tell City the last few years its great to scrimmage someone we don't play in the regular season.

Twin Lakes (ranked #3 Preseason in 3A by super hoops) will scrimmage Northwood (ranked #2 Preseason in 3A by super hoops)... should be a fun scrimmage to watch

PAC Season Openers.

Wednesday November 25th

Crawford County at Forest Park

Evansville Central at North Posey

Perry Central at Tell City

Pike Central at Northeast Dubois

Saturday November 28th

Boonville at Tecumseh

Heritage Hills at North Harrison

Tuesday December 1st

Gibson Southern at Evansville Day

South Spencer at Owensboro Catholic

Saturday December 5th

Corydon Central at Southridge

Dave,

South Spencer actually opens on the 28th in the Loogootee tournament. Haven't seen a bracket for it yet, so don't know who they play.

Dave,

South Spencer actually opens on the 28th in the Loogootee tournament. Haven't seen a bracket for it yet, so don't know who they play.

Thanks !

Irvington Prep plays Loogootee in Game 1 & South Spencer plays Rock Creek Academy in Game 2 of the Loogootee Classic .

Who you guys think will win that logotee tourney?

With the return of Stallings and Stephens + a couple others with varsity experience I would think your Rebels would have a good shot at the title, Has the Kelly kid gotten any bigger ?? He looks to potentially be a big scorer but was quite small last season as a frosh.

Don't really have any info on the other teams in the tourney though the preview of Loogootee was messes up in the Courier preview they had the South Knox preview where Loogootee was suppose to be.

Day School is located on North Green River Road not to far from Menards seating capacity is listed as 850 on Harrell's but when I asked about it last season was told they don't draw many fans and that seemed to be the case as I had no problem finding a seat nothing like packed games at Mater Dei or Perry Central.

I could see the Day School - Gibson Southern being postponed if Gibson wins football semi state Saturday.

Day School is located on North Green River Road not to far from Menards seating capacity is listed as 850 on Harrell's but when I asked about it last season was told they don't draw many fans and that seemed to be the case as I had no problem finding a seat nothing like packed games at Mater Dei or Perry Central.

I could see the Day School - Gibson Southern being postponed if Gibson wins football semi state Saturday.

Just read it's been postponed until Jan 22. Edited by classbasketballsux

Heritage Hills @ Wood Memorial Scrimmage (unofficially) ended tied at 58 in the 4 Varsity Quarters. Good competitive Scrimmage for each team. Wish HH the best this season!

I was looking forward to watching the Scrimmage between Heritage Hills at Wood Memorial on Saturday only to find out after it was played that it was moved to Thursday because Wood didn't have a gym available.

Guerin Catholic will be coming to Cathedral tomorrow night, November 23rd, to scrimmage at 6:30PM.

I witnessed the Cathedral/Guerin Catholic scrimmage and Cathedral should be fun to watch this season.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0