Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave Mosbey

Washington Sectional

58 posts in this topic

Tough to beat a good team twice, especially on their floor. Jimmy and Joes. Lincoln wins in a nail biter. I'm going with the more experienced team. They play like they did tonight, they win.

Gonna go with the Hatchets on Monday. I think they want some revenge for the regular season loss, and I don't see Lincoln playing again like they did on Saturday. I think it will be a typical Washington vs. Lincoln game but will go with the Hatchets by 4.

Edited by Tigertail

Great basketball game. The Alices took care of the basketball late and made HUGE plays down the stretch. Nowaskie and Breece 3's were biggest shots of this game. FT's by Nowaskie iced it when the Alices had zero problems with the late pressure the Hatchets applied. Pretty sure there were less than 10 turnovers total in this game by both teams combined. If you missed this one, you missed a good one.

Best team in the Green tonight.

Congrats to Lincoln for their win last night. I thought the Hatchets would win a close one and it was a very close game much closer than the score indicates. Lincoln made plays at the end however and the Hatchets didn't. Don't remember when I have watched a game where one team has only one turnover for the entire game and the other had 3. Both very good ball handling teams, Lincoln has some very good 3 point shooters, very impressed. Should make for a very competitive regional next Sat. as I can see any of the four teams winning. Just depends who wants it the most.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0