Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RocksFan23

Good Games in Southern Indiana Saturday Feb. 8

9 posts in this topic

I'm gonna be around Bloomington this weekend but willing to go some distance for a solid game in the Southern region this sarurday

There are several possibilities, depending on your preferences. First I will give you three games all pretty close to Bloomington that should be pretty competitive games:

Castle at Bedford North Lawrence

Orleans at Edgewood

Park Tudor at Martinsville

If you are not that concerned about distance then

Heritage Hills at Jasper should be a good game. Bonuses for this one is Jasper has a brand new gym (always fun to see new places) and also you could eat at the Schnitzelbank restaurant in Jasper which is a treat.

If you are really, really not concerned about driving then

Rock Creek Academy at Borden should be a very good small school game.

South Spencer at Perry Central should also be good and there is another good eating place for that one called Marcis.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've heard Jasper's new gym is pretty nice looking. Is the Merder kid from Heritage Hills as good as the hype?

Bloomington South at Columbus North Friday the 7th. Both are pretty good teams. I agree about Brownstown, they are good and fun to watch.

Bloomington South at Columbus North Friday the 7th. Both are pretty good teams. I agree about Brownstown, they are good and fun to watch.

Was already planning on going to Bloomington South at Columbus North. South is fun to watch

Hertiage Hills is a fun to watch, you can tell its a group of boys who have played together awhile. Really have some guys that can get up in the air.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0