Head Coach

• Indiana All-Star
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Barr-Reeve
  • North Daviess
  • Fan

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Curious as to what everyone thinks of the IHSAA's new 6 point accumulation, move up a class for 2 years decision. Personally, I believe it is a way to get the private schools in line and protect them from their own illegal activities of recruiting! What ever happened to personal responsibility, why not penalize the offenders ONLY and not everyone other than the offender? Another IHSAA blunder for various reasons as I see it. This policy could actually deter the will to be a winner which is contrary to the reason for sports....w-i-n-n-i-n-g! Secondly, as I understand it, a school could have various sports in different classes all @ the same time. What a cluster....(blank) will that be? Just a few of my thoughts...let the conversation begin......... (should be interesting to get different perspectives)

#2 Dave Mosbey

Dave Mosbey

Athletic Director

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts
  • Interests:Playing Disc Golf and Watching sports.
  • Heritage Hills
  • --HIGH SCHOOLS--
  • Fan

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

Curious as to what everyone thinks of the IHSAA's new 6 point accumulation, move up a class for 2 years decision. Personally, I believe it is a way to get the private schools in line and protect them from their own illegal activities of recruiting! What ever happened to personal responsibility, why not penalize the offenders ONLY and not everyone other than the offender? Another IHSAA blunder for various reasons as I see it. This policy could actually deter the will to be a winner which is contrary to the reason for sports....w-i-n-n-i-n-g! Secondly, as I understand it, a school could have various sports in different classes all @ the same time. What a cluster....(blank) will that be? Just a few of my thoughts...let the conversation begin......... (should be interesting to get different perspectives)

Been covered in the Tradition thread http://indianabasket...adition-factor/

Heritage Hills Basketball
@davidm1983
All-time record 532-414
PAC titles 14
Sectional titles 9
Heritage Hills Girls Sectional titles 4

#3 taps browning

taps browning

Athletic Director

• Indiana All-Star
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • Barr-Reeve
  • Washington
  • Fan

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

Already discussed - look down a couple of threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users