Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meme

IHSAA @ IT AGAIN!

3 posts in this topic

Curious as to what everyone thinks of the IHSAA's new 6 point accumulation, move up a class for 2 years decision. Personally, I believe it is a way to get the private schools in line and protect them from their own illegal activities of recruiting! What ever happened to personal responsibility, why not penalize the offenders ONLY and not everyone other than the offender? Another IHSAA blunder for various reasons as I see it. This policy could actually deter the will to be a winner which is contrary to the reason for sports....w-i-n-n-i-n-g! Secondly, as I understand it, a school could have various sports in different classes all @ the same time. What a cluster....(blank) will that be? Just a few of my thoughts...let the conversation begin......... (should be interesting to get different perspectives)

Curious as to what everyone thinks of the IHSAA's new 6 point accumulation, move up a class for 2 years decision. Personally, I believe it is a way to get the private schools in line and protect them from their own illegal activities of recruiting! What ever happened to personal responsibility, why not penalize the offenders ONLY and not everyone other than the offender? Another IHSAA blunder for various reasons as I see it. This policy could actually deter the will to be a winner which is contrary to the reason for sports....w-i-n-n-i-n-g! Secondly, as I understand it, a school could have various sports in different classes all @ the same time. What a cluster....(blank) will that be? Just a few of my thoughts...let the conversation begin......... (should be interesting to get different perspectives)

Been covered in the Tradition thread

Already discussed - look down a couple of threads.