• Detention
  • 337 posts
  • North Judson
  • Winamac
  • Fan

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

hammond noll senior ronnye beamon jr is going to play at youngstown state
john dodson is going to play at elmhurst college
danos picked up his first d1 scholarship or something like that last week.

#2 Jonathan

Jonathan

Varsity

• Varsity
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Valparaiso
  • Kouts
  • Fan

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

All of these guys are really good. The big gun that will dominate the next two seasons at BNI is Larry Crisler. He has big game capabilities against better teams. Crisler scored 17 points in a 40-39 win over Valparaiso last season. He averaged 10 ppg last season and about 7 ppg his freshman season on varsity. Now he has the green light to take anyone 1 on 1 since all the main stars are gone at BNI. (Filer, Beamon, Kostic, Dodson, Rosario, Bock, Danos, Gates) Crisler will be a beast in NWI!

#3 Rade Butcher 25

Rade Butcher 25

JV Coach

• Detention
  • 337 posts
  • North Judson
  • Winamac
  • Fan

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

I was surprised that Kostic transferred from BNI. Do you know why?.. could his scoring averages been that he had beamon, filer, dodson to play with as a freshman and as a sophomore had beamon, dodson and danos... but since all them are gone.. teams will be more focused on him.. will he have trouble scoring?

Gates.. I don't remember him when did he graduate?.. I know BNI was pretty flashy when they played westview in regional final last season.. wasn't really impressed with their attitudes.. but on the court.. dodson, beamon and filer could play. I loved rosario's game too.. underrated player if you ask me.. kid could have been a 12-15 point scorer at a decent 2A school.

#4 Jonathan

Jonathan

Varsity

• Varsity
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Valparaiso
  • Kouts
  • Fan

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

Gates graduated in 2012. Had a pretty good game vs. Valpo when Beamon scored only 2, Danos with only 2, Bock with only 3, and Rosario only had 4. Kostic transferred because he could work out with his team all year round because Traders Point Academy is non IHSAA, which means they can do whatever they want, kind of like La Lumiere. If Crisler grows 2 inches, he will have no problems scoring in the paint and he will probably start dunking consistently. If he doesn't grow, he will become a better shooter and will still average 13-19 ppg. Either way.

#5 Jonathan

Jonathan

Varsity

• Varsity
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Valparaiso
  • Kouts
  • Fan

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

^ and by the way Kosic would have been a junior last season. He played with Kendall Coleman, Kevin Mullaney, and Beamon in the 2009-10 season at BNI, but you just didn't hear anything from him since you aren't a Region person. Here's proof of that.
http://www.midameric...m/bnihoops.html
(go to the bottom of the page though)

#6 Rade Butcher 25

Rade Butcher 25

JV Coach

• Detention
  • 337 posts
  • North Judson
  • Winamac
  • Fan

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

^ and by the way Kosic would have been a junior last season. He played with Kendall Coleman, Kevin Mullaney, and Beamon in the 2009-10 season at BNI, but you just didn't hear anything from him since you aren't a Region person. Here's proof of that.
http://www.midameric...m/bnihoops.html
(go to the bottom of the page though)

I heard of milos a little bit. Big kid and good frame... he just looked a little soft and timid.. could have easily dominated westview if he had a killer attitude.. but thats with a lot of european players... they usually are big, good frame, good feet but aren't very physical. I can see why northwestern recruited him though... he could become a pretty good ball player for them if he just learns how to use his body effectively and have a tougher demeanor.

When did he move to america? I know his sister is his guardian.. and he was living in chicago and driving to noll everyday??.. i also read that his sister got a job down in indianapolis and was a major reason why they moved... plus traders point you can work out on bball all year like you said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users