Assistant Coach

• Indiana All-Star
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Tell City
  • --HIGH SCHOOLS--
  • Alumni

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:52 PM

Does anyone know if there is a site that has all of the Indiana High School Boys Basketball Records? What I am looking for is any type of record a person or team can have in a single game and for an entire season. For example, most points scored by a team/by a player, most Free Throws made by a team in a game/in a season, Most FT's made in a game by a team/person, etc....

Tell City hit 11-13 (84.6%) 3 pointers Tuesday night and I was just wondering if there is a Team Record for a single game recorded anywhere. If there is, I would assume there is 3pt attempt minimum...but I would think 13 would qualify. And actually, one of the misses came on about a 50 foot shot and the end of the first half, so they could have easily been over 91% as a team!

All I could find on ihsaa.org was career scoring leaders and most points scored in a game, nothing about most assists, steals, rebounds, FG %, etc...
Tell City Marksmen

Sectionals Champs

24 25 27 29 31 32 35
37 38 41 42 43 45 47
50 51 53 55 59 60 61
62 63 64 66 68 69 70
71 72 73 74 75 93

*Underline = Regional Champs Bold = Semi-State Champs

#2 OldHatchet

OldHatchet

Athletic Director

• Indiana All-Star
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Washington
  • --HIGH SCHOOLS--
  • Alumni

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:27 PM

Does anyone know if there is a site that has all of the Indiana High School Boys Basketball Records? What I am looking for is any type of record a person or team can have in a single game and for an entire season. For example, most points scored by a team/by a player, most Free Throws made by a team in a game/in a season, Most FT's made in a game by a team/person, etc....

Tell City hit 11-13 (84.6%) 3 pointers Tuesday night and I was just wondering if there is a Team Record for a single game recorded anywhere. If there is, I would assume there is 3pt attempt minimum...but I would think 13 would qualify. And actually, one of the misses came on about a 50 foot shot and the end of the first half, so they could have easily been over 91% as a team!

All I could find on ihsaa.org was career scoring leaders and most points scored in a game, nothing about most assists, steals, rebounds, FG %, etc...

I don't know whether they have them or not ... didn't take time to check ... but you might try the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame (www.hoopshall.com). As far as hitting 11 3pt shots ... Plymouth did that against the Hatchets in the 3A state finals in 2005 ... but they were 11 of 32 from outside the arc. So the number of 3 pt shots is not a record...but the percentage might be if you define your minimum number of attempts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users